Make your mark on Bridgeport!
This afternoon festival highlights the many ways people around the
Bridgeport can take an active role in making their city. Take a bike
tour to re-imagine the Pequonnock River. Join a visioning workshop to
build three-dimensional models of your vision for the city’s future.
Learn how to fix a flat, build bikes out of salvaged parts, and make
your own bike art. Check out design proposals to protect Bridgeport
from future storms. Enjoy free food and drink from local restaurants,
and performances from local artists and musicians.
Presented in cooperation with Scale it Up: Bridgeport – a series of
public programs held throughout the region to engage people around the
theme of resilience. Contact: email@example.com, 212-924-7000 x20.
- Bike Tour Along the Pequonnock
- Design Your Ideal City: Participatory Workshop
- Bike Repair: Demonstration and Clinic
- Living With Water: Urban Design Station
- Hack Your Bike!
- Bike Art
- DJ and Live Music
- Free food from Pantanal, Ms Thelma’s, and Rootsman
- With a Free Bike!!<!