Bridgeport History Center Schedule
Tuesday, September 12 - December 31
1:15 pm - 12:00 am
The History Center is currently open to the public the following hours:
Wednesday: 12:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays are by appointment only: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. | 12:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. | 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
To request a slot on a Saturday:
- Please fill out this form with your preferred time slot(s) and contact information OR give us a call at (203) 576-7400 ext. 7
If you are interested in viewing archival collections, we strongly encourage you to contact us at least 24 hours ahead, so that we may discuss your research interests with you and retrieve selected materials from storage.
We will get back to you ASAP during business hours to confirm your time slot, and to determine what research materials you need.
- The day before your appointment, we will call you again to confirm that you will be in and ensure we have all the material you are looking to use.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- A patron registration form will be provided. We ask that you fill it out.
- 15 minutes prior to the end of your appointment, we will give you a reminder.
- You will be expected to leave promptly at the end of your appointment, as we need to clean your research area and prepare for the next researcher within 15 minutes.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Bridgeport History Center staff