Research guides provide access to useful information on a given topic and more context than a traditional bibliographic listing might. The Bridgeport History Center prides itself on the variety of material available in its collections. Our research guides strive not only to provide overviews of BHC holdings, but how to use our material to research specific topics.
Guides are listed alphabetically. Please check back often for new guides.
- Circus Research at the Bridgeport History Center
- Researching Bridgeport Buildings
- Researching Connecticut’s Native and Indigenous Peoples at the Bridgeport History Center
- Public Domain Bridgeport Histories (with URLs to books)
- Warner Brothers Company and Warner Family Research
- Witchcraft and Hauntings Research at the Bridgeport History Center
- Women’s Suffrage Research at the Bridgeport History Center