Book Sale Donation Information The Friends of the Bridgeport Public Library greatly appreciate the donation of your gently used books for our book sale. Our books are sold to raise funds for our literacy – focused programs, including book give-aways to children and Literacy Volunteer efforts.
Please call (203) 576-8355 if you have any questions or require a tax receipt for your donation.
Donated books can be dropped off at any City Library location or at the Burroughs-Saden Garage
Thursdays between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
PLEASE DO NOT DROP OFF BOOKS WHEN THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED.
Friends appreciate the following donations:
- Clean, lightly used, odor-free children’s books, newer fiction, timely non-fiction, history, biography, classics & spirituals.
- Graphic novels, comic books.
- Audio books, DVDs and CDs in working condition.
- Business, health, computer, and text books less than 5 years old.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Reader’s Digest
- Condensed books or magazines